Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- R.I.P Shine
Posted by: Waterbuck on 4th August 2015
- Jan v Wyk - Searching for Cheetahs TR Kruger July 5
Posted by: Jan van Wyk on 4th August 2015
- Please be on the lookout for Snared Lioness in Kruger which needs your help!
Posted by: julia9726 on 4th August 2015
Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
- Speech by Minister of Environmental Affairs on the celebration of World Ranger Day - 3rd August 2015
- Media Release: Minister of Environmental Affairs pays tribute to rangers on World Ranger Day - 3rd August 2015
- Media Release: R2.55 million rand fine imposed on bosveld phosphates( Pty) Ltd. for water pollution. - 30th July 2015
- SANParks CEO nominated for ANN7 Conservationist of the Year Award - 29th July 2015
- Namaqua National Park Flower Report - 28th July 2015
There are currently no promotions available. Please come back soon.
- 2 single beds
- Communal ablutions
- Communal Kitchen
- -Check in 14H00 to 17H00 winter (Apr- Sept)
- -Check in 14H00 to 18H00 summer (Oct-Mar)
- -Firearms, pets and day visitors not permitted
- -No refunds for late arrivals
- 1 double bedroom & 2 single beds on a loft
- No Smoking
- Unit accessible to the mobility challenged
Wild Card Membership gives you unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation arease. Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
SANParks offers a wide range of activities, including those listed here. For comprehensive information on activities on offer in each park, please visit the relevant park.