The Garden Route National Park and associates offers the following activities related to Cultural Tourism:
- Situated 30km from Knsysna off Rheenendal Road via Goudveld Entrance Kiosk.
- Dalene Matthee Memorial
- Circles in a Forest trail (3,1km Near Krisjan-se-nek Pieknic Site)
- Millwood Guided mine tours (bookings 082 347 2540 / 082 409 2070)
- Mother Holly Tea Room and Museum
- Situated 20km via Uniondale road from Knysna.
- King Edward Big Tree
- Forest Legends Museum (open office hours)
- Elephant trails (various distances, map available at Diepwalle office)
- Saamstaan Tea Room
Tsitsikamma (via N2)
- Tsitiskamma Khoisan Village (Alongside N2 at Bloukrans River)
- Stanley Grootboom is hosting a Cultural Show on 18 June 2011. The Show will feature the Khoisan Culture with song, dance and drama. The tickets are R95. It will start at 18:30.Traditional Potjie kos are optional.
- Various Forest Trails (maps available from Stormsriver Village office)
- Tsitsikamma Big Tree (alongside N2)
- Stormsriver Mouth Rest Camp
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.