- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
The Garden Route National Park and associates offers the following activities related to Cultural Tourism:
- Situated 30km from Knsysna off Rheenendal Road via Goudveld Entrance Kiosk.
- Dalene Matthee Memorial
- Circles in a Forest trail (3,1km Near Krisjan-se-nek Pieknic Site)
- Millwood Guided mine tours (bookings 082 347 2540 / 082 409 2070)
- Mother Holly Tea Room and Museum
- Situated 20km via Uniondale road from Knysna.
- King Edward Big Tree
- Forest Legends Museum (open office hours)
- Elephant trails (various distances, map available at Diepwalle office)
- Saamstaan Tea Room
Tsitsikamma (via N2)
- Tsitiskamma Khoisan Village (Alongside N2 at Bloukrans River)
- Stanley Grootboom is hosting a Cultural Show on 18 June 2011. The Show will feature the Khoisan Culture with song, dance and drama. The tickets are R95. It will start at 18:30.Traditional Potjie kos are optional.
- Various Forest Trails (maps available from Stormsriver Village office)
- Tsitsikamma Big Tree (alongside N2)
- Stormsriver Mouth Rest Camp
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?