- Park restaurant and Shop email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and Telephone: (048) 881 2427 / 3434
Invigorating crystal clear air, beautiful scenery, tranquil ambience and an abundance of wildlife offer you a special and personal African wilderness experience at Mountain Zebra National Park.
Situated near Cradock in the malaria-free Eastern Cape, this national park was originally proclaimed in 1937 to save the dwindling Cape mountain zebra population. Now, at over 28 000 hectares, the park boasts a conservation success story, protecting over 700 zebra as well as wildlife such as endangered black rhino and cheetah.
6 things to seek
- Cape buffalo
- Cape mountain zebra
- Blue crane
- Denham's bustard
- Media Release: Doornhoek guesthouse ready to re-open its doors in MZNP - 18th September 2015
- Media Release: New cheetah genes introduced into Mountain Zebra National Park - 13th August 2015
- Media Release: Buffet lunches every Sunday at Mountain Zebra National Park - 13th July 2015
- Media Release: Mountain Zebra National Park best in region, second year in a row - 13th July 2015
- Media Release: New Sunset Drives offered at Mountain Zebra National Park - 2nd December 2014
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?